Hello everyone, welcome to Animehound. Today we will be discussing the UA traitor/U A traitor in the Boku No Hero Academia Series. Form the ending of the first season the possibility of the presence of a traitor among the U A students or teachers has made us anxious and suspicious towards a lot of characters. So let’s see the method of elimination who has the most probability of being the traitor among the ranks of the U.A.
The U A Traitor Boku No Hero Academia Theory:
Okay, so we will start this article considering everyone is a traitor and slowly eliminate the people we think are not suspicious and make a list of the most suspicious ones. First, let’s start with who is absolutely not the UA traitor.
People who are ABSOLUTELY NOT the U A Traitor Boku No Hero Academia:
1. All Might: Well he was the one who fought with One For All and got severely injured a few years before the manga starts. He did everything in his power to protect the people around him and his students despite his weakening body and warned Midoriya about the possibility of him facing One For ALL in the future. So obviously he can’t be the traitor.
2. Izuku Midoriya: Midoriya is the main character of the series and until he got his quirk form All Might he had no idea about the existence of One For All, So can’t be the traitor or the spy of the series. Besides in all shounen Anime, the Main Character is the source of all the good things and can influence bad people in becoming good right? Here Midoriya is that type of character so even if they show a dark side of him or something like that in the future I’m quite sure that the Midoriya we know now will never be the UA traitor.
3. Bakugou Katsuki: Now for Bakugou, before his kidnapping, we may have believed that he has some evil in him but after the completion of that Arc we can certainly say that he is a good person at heart. After all, he told the League of Villains that he would never be on their side and he kept Midoriya’s secret about One For All.
People Who Have ALMOST NO CHANCE Of Being the U A Traitor Boku No Hero Academia:
1. Aizawa Shouta:
He is too dedicated to a teacher and cares about his students too much to put them in harm’s way. He fought Shigaraki and Nomu at eh USJ and despite being terribly hurt and at his limit he tried to stop them and protect his students. In the final exam he helped Momo to get back her self-confidence and in the training camp arc, he fought Dabi clones. Taking all this into account I’m sure that Aizawa is not the UA traitor.
Among all the 20 students of the U.A. class 1A after Midoriya and Bakugou these four probably had the most screen space. Now I’m almost certain that these four are not the traitors because both Todoroki and Tsuyu have risked their lives to protect Midoriya and their other classmates. Todoroki protected All Might at the USJ. Iida comes from a family of heroes and is too concerned about the values and morals of being a hero. He is an idealist. As for Uraraka, she has also risked her life several times for her friends and worked extremely hard to help her friends at the time of need.
3. Thirteen, Nezu, Recovery Girl, Midnight:
Thirteen can’t be the traitor because when Aizawa arrived at the USJ with students Thirteen already knew that All Might will be absent for the class so if he was allied with One for All then he would have informed them and they would not have infiltrated the facility. As for Nezu from his actions and words, it is quite clear that he cares about students, there is a very low probability of him being the traitor. As for Recovery Girl, she is old and really does not have that much impact on the main plot or character development to be the traitor. Midnight, she has never really done anything to make her a suspect.
4. Momo, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Sato, Sero, Ashido, Mineta, Ojiro, Koda, Kendo, Tetsu Tetsu, Shoji:
Almost all of them has shown comradeship in the series at some point and fought with everything they have to protect others. Momo came up with the idea to place a tracker on the Nomu despite being very injured and Tokoyami was also kidnapped with Bakugou. Kirishima has also done his best to rescue Bakugou. The rest of the characters has ow importance in the series and are mostly supporting characters but they all seemed dedicated and never shown to harm other do anything to make them suspects. But well it may change in the future.
Suspects ( But with low Probability of being the UA Traitor):
1. Present Mic:
Among the teachers, he is the only one who seems to be suspicious. After all, he was the one who first said anything about the existence of a traitor but never elaborated his thoughts. Besides we haven’t seen him interact with his students much.
You May Also Like>
- Anime Like Boku No Hero Academia.
- Top20 Strongest Quirk in Boku No hero Academia.
- Shoto Todoroki Quotes My Hero Academia.
- Ochaho Uraraka Facts My Hero Academia.
- New League Of Villains Powers Explained.