Hello guys! Welcome to Animehound. Today we are going to talk about The Rinnegan. And Which Boruto Characters May Obtain it in the Future. So far we know Sasuke Rinnegan is stronger than Madara Rinnegan and it is called Rinne Sharingan. So let’s start the discussion.
Which Boruto Characters May Obtain Rinnegan in the Future:
Before starting which characters may obtain Rinnegan in the future, let’s us remind you which characters have it so far and what unique ability they have. And then we will start which Boruto characters can obtain it in the future.
As we know it is said when some posses The Rinnegan eyes they are said to be sent from heaven to Earth. The user can be God of Creation who brings peace to the people or God of Destruction who brings disaster turning everything into nothingness. Today we are going to see how Rinnegan works and its abilities.
The Rinnegan is able to see chakra, as well it’s flow within the body, though it can’t see through obstructions like smoke bombs. One who possesses The Rinnegan can easily master any jutsu as well as all 5 nature transformations. With black receivers, they can transmit chakra. The Rinnegan is able to decipher Hogoromo’s stone tablet fully and counter the effects of the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
Possessing The Rinnegan grants the user a family of abilities known as the Six Paths Technique:
- Control over attractive and repulsive forces with the Deva Path.
- The ability to mechanize one’s body with the Asura path.
- Soul extraction with the Human Path.
- A various amount of summons with the Animal Path.
- Chakra absorption through the Preta Path.
- Access to the King of Hell through the Naraka Path.
A seventh ability, the Outer Path, allows the user to revive the dead. The user is able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, as well as manifest chakra chains to bind the Tailed Beasts. The Dojustu also allows the user to share the vision with the summons. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users:
After receiving half of Hagoromo’s power, Sasuke Uchiha awakened a Rinnegan containing six tomoe in his left eye. When Sasuke first received his Rinnegan he was unable to deactivate it. In the present day, Sasuke can deactivate the Rinnegan at will, though he is usually seen with it present, and can also deactivate his Sharingan while simultaneously activating his Rinnegan.
- Sasuke Rinnegan allows him to shift spaces within a certain range of himself and create two different dimensions.
- Sasuke Rinnegan allows him to shift spaces within a certain range of himself.
- His Rinnegan also retained his Sharingan powers, including his left Mangekyō’s technique, Amaterasu, and the ability to cast powerful Gen-Jutsu, with which he was able to control all nine tailed beasts at once.
- Madara could perform the Limbo: Border Jail technique, creating corporeal shadows which are only visible to the Rinnegan.
- He could use all of the abilities of the Six Paths Technique, such as the Preta Path to absorb chakra.
- He could also use the Deva Path to perform Chibaku Tensei on a massive scale.
- With the Outer Path, he could create chakra chains to fully restrain all nine tailed beasts and create chakra receivers for supplementary purposes.
- Upon regaining both of his Rinnegan, Madara was able to produce up to four shadows to aid him.
Nagato Rinnegan gave access to all of the Six Paths Techniques:
- The gravitational powers of the Deva Path.
- The menagerie of summons available to the Animal Path.
- The limitless absorptive potential of the Preta Path.
- The control over others’ souls with the Human Path.
- The different options of mechanization in the Asura Path.
- Access to the King of Hell through the Naraka Path.
Nagato could summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, produce chakra receivers into which he can channel his chakra, and use the Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique to revive the dead.
Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki’s Rinnegan
Hagoromo possessed a derived form of his mother’s dōjutsu; the Rinnegan. He was believed to have been the only shinobi to have fully mastered the Rinnegan and also learned to control all five types of nature chakra.
The Rinnegan grants him the ability to use all of the abilities of the Six Paths Technique. With the Outer Path, he could summon souls from the Pure Land and also undo another person’s use of the Impure World Reincarnation, releasing the souls from their vessels and sending them back to the Pure Land.
Momoshiki Otsutsuki’s Rinnegan
Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his left, and also transform people into chakra-filled edibles.
He wielded a pair of Rinnegan in the palms of his hands, which he could use to absorb ninjutsu with his right, and utilize said techniques with his left. Also with his right Rinnegan, he could turn a target into pills, which when eaten, grants him youth and their chakra, increases his muscular tissue, and can transform his entire body in the case of consuming Kinshiki’s chakra. Unlike other Rinnegan wielders, Momoshiki’s Rinnegan was initially red in color instead of light purple. However, after transforming from his absorption of Kinshiki, the Rinnegan in Momoshiki’s palms turned purple. And he gained an additional purple Rinnegan on his forehead. He could create black receivers as well, which he used to either fight with or fire at an individual to impale and restrain them.
So let’s start which Boruto Characters can accrue Rinnegan.
She is the daughter of Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. Her father Sasuke Uchiha Rinnegan is in his left eye. This may mean that Sarada Uchiha may have potential to awaken Rinnegan in future as she has already inherited Sharingan from Sasuke Uchiha. She only needs Hashirama cell to Awakening it. Which will make her very powerful.
You Also Wanna Check:
- How Does Naruto Prosthetic Arm Work? – Explained
- Naruto vs Sasuke | Who is Stronger Among Them?
- 15 Facts About Sasuke That You Must Know