Hello, Everyone. Welcome to AnimeHound. Today I am gonna share some worth knowing, heart touching Hinata Hyuga Facts. So without wasting any time, let’s start it.
Hinata Hyuga Facts:
1. In the Fourth Databook, Hinata’s name is referred as a pure White Lily. In chapter 699, the same flowers were put on Neji’s Grave.
2. Kishimoto confirmed that Hinata Hyuga was his favorite female character during an interview with Viz in October 2015.
3. Hinata Believes that true strength is when one fails and then strengthen back up again to accomplish it, which she sees in Naruto.
4. Hinata has always been a bit of a loner. She’s never had a best friend like Sakura has Ino or Shikamaru has Choji. She supposes she has Kiba, but it’s not the same. Kiba tries dearly to make sure she doesn’t feel alone, and she greatly appreciates it. It’s just not the same.
5. Shikamaru might have thought that he was the one looking after Kurenai when Asuma died but he wasn’t Hinata was.
6. She doesn’t think Sasuke remembers, but a few weeks after the death of his family, he turned up at school with no lunch. When Hinata saw, she silently handed her lunch to him and walked away before he could demand that she take it back. She may not have liked him very much, but she did feel extremely sorry for Sasuke.
7. She was the only girl in the academy who didn’t fawn over Sasuke, and the reason behind it is that Sasuke had always reminded her too much of a bully. Too much of her disappointed family. With his confidence and his brooding attitude made Hinata a little intimidated when she was younger. Nowadays, she mostly likes him, but she can’t help but be a little miffed about all the pain he caused people that Hinata truly cares about. She’ll never forget it, either.
You May Also Like:
- Sasuke’s Dead Boruto Manga Theory.
- Itachi Uchiha’s Facts.
- Shisui Uchiha’s Facts.
- Facts about Minato (The Fourth Hokage)
- Kawaki and Boruto Seal Theory.
- Quotes from Naruto Uzumaki.