Hello everyone, welcome to Animehound. Today we’ll be discussing probable future powers of two main female characters of the Boruto series and finally, try to find out in Himawari vs Sarada who will be stronger in future. Let’s start today’s discussion without further delay.
Before starting the countdown just wanted to mention that this article is sponsored by AmvCloud. They make awesome AMV on our favorite Anime and Movies. Do check out their site it’s awesome.
You may also wanna check out there Top AMV Videos Collection.
Current and Probable Future Powers of Himawari:
To guess in Himawari vs Sarada who will be stronger in future let’s first see what we know and what powers Himawari may gain and how much potential she has to become a great kunoichi.
1.Despite being small Himawari has already proved to be a prodigious child. At the tender age of 3 without any sort of ninja training, she had awakened her Byakugan and knocked Naruto out which even Kaguya or Obito was not able to do in his ten tails form which shows us her potential as a Kunoichi.
2. There is a high probability that Himawari will inherit the yang chakra from her father. The Yang chakra is a part of six path chakra or the god chakra which makes it’s users much more stronger than others. Besides the Hyuuga clan is said to be descendant of the sage of six paths so she may inherit the god chakra from her mother too. Besides she can also have the nine tails chakra from Naruto too, as both Boruto and Himawari has two whiskers on their cheeks, which indicates the presence of some Kyuubi chakra.
3. Himawari will probably awaken the Tenseigan. As we know to awake Tenseigan the user must have both Byakugan and Otsutsuki chakra/DNA which both his parents have.
4. In future she will probably gain the sage mode too and combine it with her Byakugan she’ll probably be the first shinobi who will be able to use the Byakugan to its full potential.
5. Himawari can use Gentle Fist taijutsu, a traditional technique of the Hyuuga clan, subconsciously. This allows her to surgically inject chakra into an opponent’s Tenketsu through her various strikes to internally damage her target or manipulate their chakra pathway system with minimal contact. According to Hinata Hyuuga, while using the Gentle fist in union with her Byakugan, a single strike from Himawari can knock out a person for a day. She had also sown deceptive strength and speed, able to knock Boruto out of a room.
6. Being an Uzumaki, Himawari should have the higher chakra reserves of the Uzumaki clan. She may also have some of the healing powers that come with the Uzumaki chakra like Karin.
Current and Probable Future Powers of Sarada:
To guess in Himawari vs Sarada who will be stronger in future let’s first see what we know and what powers Sarada may gain and how much potential she has to become a great kunoichi.
1. Sarada can also be considered a prodigy for awakening her Sharingan at a young age. But well we have already seen that the Uchiha clan is full of prodigy children so this is not really a surprise. But it is almost certain that she will awaken both Mangekyo Sharingan and Rennigan like her father which will make her one of the strongest Doujutsu users in the whole ninja community.
You May Also Like:
- How Much is Naruto Currency Ryu Worth in Real World?
- Why is Jiraiya Headband Different From Other Konoha Headbands
- Sasuke Dead: Boruto Manga Theory and Predictions
- Mangekyo Sharingan & Mythology- Things you probably don’t know.
- All Naruto and Boruto characters with God chakra.
- 15 Deidara facts that you probably don’t know.