6. Himawari also takes after Kushina Uzumaki when she is extremely annoyed. This was seen when Boruto messed up her favorite toy.
7. She takes after Minato Namikaze, being patient, and supportive at the same time. Unlike Boruto, who is very rash, and impatient.
8. Himawari possesses the Byakugan in both of her eyes but needs to activate it. Unlike other Hyuga, her eyes are normal when the Byakugan isn’t active.
9. The name “Himawari” means “sunflower”. She was also seen leaving sunflowers at Neji’s grave. According to Hinata, it would make Neji very happy because it was the same as her name.
10. She can also use Gentle Fist Taijutsu. However, she can only do it subconsciously. Nonetheless, she will be trained by Hinata Hyuga in this art later in the future.
Thanks for Himawari Uzumaki Facts. If you like it then don’t forget to share with your friends. If I have missed anything then please inform me in the comment section.
You May Also Like:
- 15 Sakura Uchiha Facts Worth Knowing.
- Amazing Facts about Itachi Uchiha.
- Hinata Hyuga Facts.
- Mangekyo Sharingan and Japanese Mythology.
- 15 Kickass facts about Minato Namikaze.f
- Top 20 Epic Naruto Uzumaki Quotes.