Hello everyone, welcome to AnimeHound. Today I am going to share with you some facts about Himawari Uzumaki, the only daughter of Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Uzumaki (Hyuga). She is the only sister of Boruto Uzumaki. So without wasting any time let us start Himawari Uzumaki Facts.
Himawari Uzumaki Facts:
1. Himawari is the youngest person known to awaken the Byakugan.
2. Himawari and Boruto were the only known descendants of the Hyuga Clan who initially did not possess the Byakugan.
3. According to Masashi Kishimoto, he intended to give her the Byakugan but forgot to before releasing chapter 700. This was corrected in the Zai no Sho one-shot, where Himawari awakened her Byakugan.
4. Himawari when reversed, the first two kanji spell “Hyuga”, which can also be read “Hinata”, making her name a reference to both her mother and the Hyuga Clan.
5. When Himawari was 3, she was able to knock out Naruto for a complete day by hitting one of his Tenketsu. Again, she did this subconsciously, and only because Naruto was shielding Boruto.
You May Also Like:
- 15 Sakura Uchiha Facts Worth Knowing.
- Amazing Facts about Itachi Uchiha.
- Hinata Hyuga Facts.
- Mangekyo Sharingan and Japanese Mythology.
- 15 Kickass facts about Minato Namikaze.
- Top 20 Epic Naruto Uzumaki Quotes.