As we Know Seven Deadly Sins Second Season has Ended. It showed us great action and powerups and mysteries. Now, Many Characters of the sins showed their powers and many are going to show in the Third Season. Diane is a Giant who full powers are not shown yet. But it will be great if shown. In the Second Season, She lost her memories of being the member of the sin. So Let’s start Diane Facts Seven Deadly Sins…
10 Facts about Diane Seven Deadly Sins
1. Her Name
Diane is a very common given name, and the Roman name of the Ancient Greek deity, Artemis. In Arthurian legend, Diane is possibly related to Diana of the Wood due to her strong connection to nature.
2. According to Databook
- Diane’s special skill is defense
- She has no hobby
- Her daily routine is being energetic
- Weak Point: Bugs
- Birthplace: Megadozer
- What she likes about herself: Her eyes
- Dream/Hope: Become the giant clan’s best dancer
- Regrets: That she only ever fought with Matrona
- The most embarrassing thing in her life: Was there something?
- What she wants to get back her Lost Memories
- Favorite animal: Cows, pigs, sheep
- Favorite smell: Green and flowers (King too)
- She likes to Eat Pork
- Her charm points are her pigtails
- Matrona is the only person she respects the most
- Escanor is the only person she doesn’t want her enemy
3. Her Fear
Diane is Entomophobic, Which means fear of insects.
4. Her Height
According to Diane, she is 29 feet tall. But Gowther pointed out that she is actually 30 feet in height.
5. When Embarrassed
Covering Her face with her Hairs, She Hides her Embarrassed or shy Face form everyone.
You May Also Wanna Read:
- Top 10 Strongest Seven Deadly Sins Characters
- Escanor Power Level Seven Deadly Sins
- 10 Facts About Goat Sin of Lust: Gowther
- Seven Deadly Sins – Latest Power Level Review (Manga)
- Ten Commandments Power Level
- Anime Like Seven Deadly Sins
- Merlin Power Level Seven Deadly Sins
- Gowther Power Level Seven Deadly Sins