We have seen many character in anime who has some bad-ass eye powers. Do you know all of them and their abilities? If you don’t please take a look.
So without any further delay let’s begin the countdown of top 15 strongest eye ..
(note: this post is not ranked)
15. Evil eye – Ban
Source : Get Backers
User can force anyone to watch a one minute illusion with simple eye contact.
- The illusion only lasts for one minute, the one affected by the evil eye can be placed inside a time-warp zone via the illusion created by the technique, meaning that to them, one minute in real life could last up to several hours in the Jagan’s (Evil eye) influence.
- The Evil Eye has been shown to be able to enter into the mind of his opponent, and see their entire past.
- The Evil Eye manipulates the fate of the target that is placed within it
- He can only use this power three times a day
- The Evil Eye cannot be used on the same person again for the next 24 hours.
14. Emperor Eye
Source : Kuroko no Basket (Kuroko’s Basketball)
This power gives the user ability to see his opponent’s body in extreme detail
magnify weak points of the opponent
- With this power user can observe every tiny details of the opponent like rhythm, muscle movements, and more. The Emperor Eye also grants Akashi (The user) the ability to predict the movements of his opponents.
- No such disadvantages so far.
Source : Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Faustian Contract, signifies deal with a demon. The contract states that a demon can offer specific services in compensation for a human’s very own soul.
- Demons are so powerful (Immortality,Enhanced strength,Enhanced speed,Enhanced endurance,Enhanced senses,Soul sensing,Fire control,Manipulation, Soul staining,Levitation,Demonic conversion,Manifestation,Body manipulation) and skilled. Determine d to do anything to protect the contract.
- It gives the human great authoritative power over the contracted demon.
- It impossible for him or her to ever escape said demon.
- The placing of the seal in any part of user’s body is extremely painful.
Source : Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Duel Monsters
The Millennium Eye’s primary ability is to peer into the mind of an opponent, which allows the owner to know what they’re thinking at all times, no matter what.
When Dueling, the owner can use the Eye to see their opponent’s cards and strategies clearly, giving them a significant advantage.
- When Dueling, the owner can use the Eye to see their opponent’s cards and strategies clearly, giving them a significant advantage.
- User can also see their hidden memories and sense if there is a spirit inhabiting in opponents minds.
- This eye can cast illusions and protect its owner from harm among other magical powers.
- It can also initiate the Mind Card Penalty Game, where it seals the soul of someone inside a card.
- In the manga, it was said that anyone who wears the Eye will be given one wish.
- If opponent tricked his mind to stop thinking about his next moves then user can’t use this eye power to know them.
Source : Fairy tail
- This Eye Magic which allows the user to turn anyone who looks directly into the their eyes into stone.
- Evergreen’s Stone Eyes allow her to turn anyone who looks into her eyes into stone. Moreover, those who were turned into stone would eventually turn into dust over time!
- This Magic will not work to its full capacity if the victim has a prosthetic eye or anyone who wears eyeglasses.
Source : Full-metal Alchemist ,Brotherhood
- A simple glance at anything would be enough to learn its nature, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
- It grants user tremendously accurate vision as well as the minute details and movements of his general surroundings.
- An ability that grants him short-term precognition, allowing him to predict his opponents’ movements before they happen and swiftly evade and counter-attack.
- It allows user to automatically perceive and understand all cause and effect relations, deducing the path leading to any effect, allowing him to instantly plan, analyze, and take action with absolute efficiency without any effort.
- User can adapt perfectly to all factors achieving maximum efficiency in offense, defense, and strategy, ensuring optimal success as long as there is the slightest chance. He can always achieve optimal results.
- The eye makes user a flawless tacticians. He understands everything, and is always several steps ahead of everyone else, nearly impossible to catch off-guard, and always allows him to automatically achieve the best possible results.
- None (There is no such drawback.)